Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ok, so i don't have an excuse

I want to start by saying that when i started this blog i got some help from a friend of my (now ex) girlfriend . Her name is Chloe and she is a genius with graphics (she's a graphic designer)!
She is the one who did my awesome header and the swirly pictures and stuff. I was so ecstatic by the way the blog looked that when she got too busy to do my graphics I didn't want to post until she had time to help me with it again! Lame excuse, I know. I was also concentrating a bit on my job as well.

But now she has transitioned to a new job and says she has time to help again. So I guess I will try my hand at making timely postings.

One last thing. If anyone knows of any business or website that would like to be reviewed here on my blog, please let me know. It has been a little discouraging trying to find subjects for reviewing due to the fact that i don't have a high ranking (yet!). It seems many businesses i have approached seem indifferent.

You can contact me by email: sexdriver_blogger(at)yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home